Polaris RZR Pro/Turbo R Rear Cargo Box
Polaris RZR Pro/Turbo R Rear Cargo Box is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
*To see if this product fits your vehicle, refer to the fitment options below.
2019-2023 Polaris RZR Pro/Turbo R XP HIGHLANDS PXP Xtreme UTV Rear Cargo Box
Designed to maximize your riding experience and featuring the same original design criteria as the HIGHLANDS XPII and PZ6, the PXP Xtreme UTV Rear Cargo Box for RZR Pro XP by MotoAlliance has a low profile design that is sure to enhance the look of your machine, all while protecting your cargo from the elements.
- 2019-2023 Polaris RZR Pro XP Sport
- 2019-2023 Polaris RZR Pro XP Premium
- 2019-2023 Polaris RZR Pro XP Ultimate
- 2022-2023 Polaris RZR Pro Turbo R
- Note: works with 2 and 4 seater models
Does not fit RZR PRO R 2.0L or RZR XP 1000
- Lightweight 30lbs and 52 gal / /208 qt (195 L) Capacity
- Heavy Duty, Weather Tight & Dust Proof
- Designed to contour to the bed of your machine to ensure there is no wasted space
- Molded from impact resistant, low-density polyethylene to withstand any terrain
- Quick release system for an effortless installation and removal process - no tools required
- Internal mounting system with lockable latches for added security
- Stores cell phones, clothing, gear, snacks and more
- Effortless Installation
- Dimensions: 36.43"(L) x 31.89"(W) x 15.81"(H)
- Note: this product does not permit use of factory flag holes
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- Most orders ship in 1 to 3 Business Days
- Free Shipping to Lower 48 - (3 to 6 Day Delivery)
- Expedited Shipping options Available - (Please Call)
- Alaska | Puerto Rico | Hawaii Shipping fees Apply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Accredited by the Better Business Bureau®
The box is great, plenty of storage. It's a pain to install though. I had to remove my polaris tire carrier rack and the lid of the storage box to get it in barely. I found that the lid is wider than the opening of the roll cage. Videos you find on youtube are not accurate for installation at least ir wasn't for my Turbo R. Still it's a great unit that fit's everything I like to carry and then some.