64" CAN-AM MAVERICK X3 2017+ TRAILING ARM GUARDS - Black
64" CAN-AM MAVERICK X3 2017+ TRAILING ARM GUARDS - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
*To see if this product fits your vehicle, refer to the fitment options below.
Fits stock trailing arms on 64 inch wide Can-Am Maverick X3 models from 2017 to 2023.
This kit works on the RC models with factory Trailing arm skids. This is a no drill kit and will utilize the mounting point for the skids in the mounting of the trailing arm guard brackets. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HARDWARE MOUNTING THE BRACKETS TO THE ARMS HAS BEEN UPDATED FROM WHAT IS PICTURED. THEY NOW USE A BOLT THAT ALLOWS FOR STRONGER MOUNTING AND EASIER REMOVAL than the Dress Washer Option.
***If you have a Can-Am Maverick X3 72 inch machine and want RokBlokz Trailing Arm Guards, click HERE.
Included mounting brackets are stainless steel with a matte black powder coating. Includes all mounting hardware and instructions.
- Designed for all Can-Am Maverick X3 64 Inch wide machines with an eye for an aggressive look, while being large enough to protect rear components.
- SxS industry leading technology with precision fit and premium protection for rear components.
- Easy install. No drilling or modifying required.
- Super durable. You can fold these flaps up to the frame while sliding over boulders and they'll return to their original shape.
- Each kit comes with 2 RokBlokz flaps, steel mounting brackets, hardware and instructions to mount on both trailing arms.
- Works with the factory trailing arm skid plates and without.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- Most orders ship in 1 to 3 Business Days
- Free Shipping to Lower 48 - (3 to 6 Day Delivery)
- Expedited Shipping options Available - (Please Call)
- Alaska | Puerto Rico | Hawaii Shipping fees Apply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Accredited by the Better Business Bureau®
You guys were great had a small problem with the product but worked through it I have talked to you about that but thank you for all your help Gary